Monday, March 8, 2010

Can a man dye his buzz cut length hair (1 inch) using just for men?

I'm too young to be growing gray lol, but I like to keep my hair short. I am just concerned being that my hair is so short, will the dye stain my skin? Has anyone out there such as hair stylists dyed this short of hair length before, and if so what were the results?Can a man dye his buzz cut length hair (1 inch) using just for men?
my husband is using that not Just for the color he says that makes his hair grow too so keep using itCan a man dye his buzz cut length hair (1 inch) using just for men?
yes you can color any length of hair. It may also 'dye' your scalp for a day or two, but you won't be able to notice unless you are balding in some areas. Even then, go to a beauty supply store and get color remover, it should remove the stains from your skin. If you are still nervous about skin staining, go to a salon they will do it for you and also remove the visible staining before you leave their chair





Hope this helped
it would be a challenge for a beginner to dye there own hair for the first to,me and it be that short so I would go to a hair dresser.. but yes the dye will come off, after a rinse or to but it won't be perminent!!
You can color it, but at a real short length the roots are going to show pretty quickly. I wouldn't worry too much about staining.
My dad used to do it actually. It looked a little weird the first day but was fine after one shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment