Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What kinda shape, or style or cut do girls prefer for a mans pubic hair?

do you like shaved short, cropped, dyed, shaved off...ect ect i want some input.. thanks. (this is for my girlfriend, I ask her what she wants my pubes to be like and she said she doesn't know, since Im the only man shes been with. so the majority of the vote on here is what I'll do and see if she likes it) thanks! What kinda shape, or style or cut do girls prefer for a mans pubic hair?
somewhere between shaved short and shaved off. My ';girl'; likes it off on the sides and bottom with a short patch in the middle (the happy patch)What kinda shape, or style or cut do girls prefer for a mans pubic hair?
I'd like to know also, i have no clue what to do down there. there's too much to manage without it seeming unclean. i normally keep it under a certain length.
yeh some hair


not totally shaved


and DEFINITELY don't dye it



no hair
all off

No comments:

Post a Comment