Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First hair cut for my little man?

My 16month old son is going to get his first hair cut and he is just going to trim the end because it grows mighty fast. I was thinking of saving my little man's hair. Did other parents do this?(save there kids hair)First hair cut for my little man?
We just had our 13 month old twins hair cut...





Their dad sat in the chair and held them...I took two sandwich bags along and took a few locks from each one.





I also have a lock of my own baby hair that my Mom kept.First hair cut for my little man?
No not yet as he hasnt had a hair cut yet, but I plan to.





I have a 'first curl' box along with the 'first tooth' box that I will put it in!
we cut our sons hair into a Mohawk at 6 months and a month later we buzzed it. now he just turned 8 months and his hair is still really short
Yes I saved both of my kids hair.
My parents did.

No comments:

Post a Comment