Thursday, March 11, 2010

How to cut your own hair for Men?

Hey, I usually go to the old barber shop and get a normal mans haircut but I kind of wanted to try and do it myself, and I'm pretty tight on cash around here. My girlfriend cuts her own hair, and has a buzzer, and scissors. I'm wondering if there's any guides out there I should follow, I just want a simple mans haircut like this: http://z.about.com/d/menshair/1/0/9/-/-/-/short1.jpg I tried to find one similar to the one I get, it's about like that but a little longer ontop/sides i think is it possible to do?! lolHow to cut your own hair for Men?
I have been cutting my own hair for years. At first I was using scissors, and was using my fingers as a guide like is described at the following site: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a> One thing I had to buy was an extend-able mirror that attaches to the bathroom wall, so I could see the back. As soon as the Flowbee hair cutting system came out I bought one, and have been using it ever since,and at the cost of haircuts these days have saved a bundle. ...Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment