Monday, March 8, 2010

What kind of hair cut for men is the best?i want long hair?

It all depends on your face shape, and the type of hair (curly, straight, thin, thick, etc) that you have. Try going to a salon and ask a stylist for a consultation. They usually have books with hair styles and can help you pick the look that's right for you.





I love long hair on guys!What kind of hair cut for men is the best?i want long hair?
I like long hair on men ....:-)What kind of hair cut for men is the best?i want long hair?
Long hair on men does look kind of weird. Unless you plan on being the next Bo Bice, I'd advise aginst it.
get a tape-r its the best!
TRY THE MULLET STYLE.
Medium size hair cut looks good for men.
Any type you like
i hate long hair on men, it looks trashy.
Just don't do the mullet! Soo ugly.
Bald is Buautiful!
braiding
I'm growing mine. Right now, I like the simply curly style. Later, I think the bob all the way around. The final stage is probably a simple ponytail. I imagine I would like to do some cornrows every now and then to have fun. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment