Monday, March 8, 2010

What kind of hair cut is best to ';grow out'; into long hair for Men?

I'm a man currently growing my hair out from my last cut, which was with a number 4 guard on the sides and back, and the front/top was trimmed to fit with scissors. It's been almost 4 months since my last cut. I eventually want to end up with hair similar to Dave Grohl's (Foo Fighters) style. Other than obviously just letting it grow, is there a cut that will help it grow into that style? Or just let it grow then get it cut into shape?





Dave Grohl:


http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/6/5/7/1/15901756-15901759-slarge.jpgWhat kind of hair cut is best to ';grow out'; into long hair for Men?
None....bald is beautiful! Military cuts are sexy....Long hair on guys looks gross.


Yea...I know all the little ';emo'; kids will disagree with me, but I dont care, I prefer real men over men who want to look like girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment