Thursday, March 11, 2010

People tell me if I have my hair cut into a tri-hawk I will never meet a suitable man for marriage, really?

I currently have long, brown, naturally curly hair. I'm just looking for a change. I do understand whoever I meet must be very open minded, and that because of this it may take longer to find someone suitable! :)People tell me if I have my hair cut into a tri-hawk I will never meet a suitable man for marriage, really?
Thats not true hun. Don't listen to trendy wendy's. If you do find a chick that likes you for that she is most likely a badass! Go for it!People tell me if I have my hair cut into a tri-hawk I will never meet a suitable man for marriage, really?
Sorry to tell you but you probably only get circus freaks if you have that hair cut but maybe you will find someone understanding and nice
Your hair cut will narrow the playing field!
do you really want to marry someone who'd think that way, anyway?
Well,when you find this man make sure to show him the old hairstyle as well...if he is pleased with both then you have got yourself a keeper.That hair style reminds me of an old music video I once saw as a little kid-';I Want Candy'; by ';Bow Wow'; %26lt;-I believe...anyways,good luck.
It will take a special guy but you're worth it aren't you?
  • natural cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment