Saturday, March 13, 2010

I don't know how to get my hair cut. I'm a 28 year old man, and I'm asking - what do I ask for?

I'd prefer a little longer cut, so I don't look like a Republican. But, when it grows out, my hair gets curly - not a fan. I'd like to keep it in the mid-range. But, when I go in to do this, every time, no matter who I go to, they cut it too short, and I look like I should be a gelled up frat boy. But I'm not. I'd like slightly shaggier, longer hair, but don't know what to ask for when I go in for my quarterly hair cut. What do I ask for? I just don't know.I don't know how to get my hair cut. I'm a 28 year old man, and I'm asking - what do I ask for?
Find a picture online of a haircut style that you like. Print it out and bring it in when you get your haircut.I don't know how to get my hair cut. I'm a 28 year old man, and I'm asking - what do I ask for?
What does a Republican look like
don't know exactly what the style's called, but maybe you could just show them where you want it up to? gesture/point, + keep checking on what they're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment