Saturday, March 13, 2010

I hav a lot of hair on my legs. Do i need to cut or shave it or is it nice for a MAN to have hair.?

I am an indian boy 18 years old.Feel slightly shy wearing shorts due to the hair.I hav a lot of hair on my legs. Do i need to cut or shave it or is it nice for a MAN to have hair.?
Leave the hair. Men should definitely have hair.I hav a lot of hair on my legs. Do i need to cut or shave it or is it nice for a MAN to have hair.?
dude it's manly and natural to have leg hair leave it
Men ussually don't shave their legs, and they defently don't cut the hair with sizzers or anything, although, some men do shave the hair on their legs!
You should leave it. Guys are s'posed to have hair.
MAN SHOULD HAVE HAIRS ...LEAVE IT ...DONT BE FEMINANT ..BE GROVY LOOKS AND SMART TOOO
I think as long as you're confident then you can pull ANYTHING off! Guys are meant to have hair on their legs, I wouldnt trim it as it will grow back more. And if you wax it all off it will just look even weirder so just leave it and be grateful you've got legs!!!
Dont shave or cut! You're a man! its sexy for a guy to be bit rough! be more confident! if you're more confident you can carry anythin off!
Having lot of hair on ones leg is not something to be worried about. It is a natural phenomenon. There is no need to cut it or shave it off. You are 18. Why do you want to wear shorts anyway? Don't forget this. Some girls really like men of hair. It is sexy too.
Hey its sexy to have hair on a mans legs but dont shave it as it gives u a more feminine look.
shave it all off i reakon! do it!
It is sexy on a guy when it is kept well and not tangled.... I have hairs on my legs and it is lovely when I go about on short skirts, Men really fall for it, why then should you keep yours as a guy, I believe that was why your girlfriend came to you.... lol.. keep it out guy and go with it,
you just burn your haire

No comments:

Post a Comment