Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm looking for a mans alterative to a locket for my daughter's first hair cut clipping can anyone help?

these are sweet





http://showermybaby.co.uk/christening/pr鈥?/a>





or a photo frame with double layer of glass so the lock is tightly in place in betweenI'm looking for a mans alterative to a locket for my daughter's first hair cut clipping can anyone help?
I like the idea of a pocket watch like other people have said, but if that's not for you than you can get very nice locket keyrings that are designed for men. There are the traditional locket style ones designed for pictures or mini time capsule style ones where you unscrew a cap and could put the hair in.





This is one I found quickly but you can get nicer ones





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chrome-Bling-Capsu鈥?/a>I'm looking for a mans alterative to a locket for my daughter's first hair cut clipping can anyone help?
I've seen watches where the faceplate opens like a locket. With a pocket watch, you'd see the hair floating around, but here it would be safe.
... or a pocket watch... that way he can watch time pass as she grows and remember and always remind himself of her as his baby...
I thought that i should answer as my borther had exactly the same problem.





He wanted something like a locket but felt that a locket aorund his neck was too girly for him so this is the EXACT one he got, he added a longer chain so that it went down the inside of his shirt and he really liked it.





That way it meant he could also get his daughters name enscribed onto it.





http://www.sdkjewellers.co.uk/products/s鈥?/a>





I also really like this one,





http://www.sdkjewellers.co.uk/products/s鈥?/a>





Alternatively he could try a locket watch,





I imagine that there would be some good ones on there if he would prefer a watch.





I hope that this may have helped.


X
what about a pocket watch with a 'keepsake' glass? I guess you'd find one in an antique shop?
try gems tv they were doing mens rings that opened up like a locket. 9ct yellow gold with black onyx top very nice.
a gold flat box charm, a locket only square with no detail on it mabey just a date or a name somethin significant to him, square shape id say is more masculin

No comments:

Post a Comment