Saturday, March 13, 2010

How hard is it for a hair stylist to cut a shag for men?

I asked this question already but only got 2 answers because I posted at like 2am or some time like that... looking for more and better answers.





I used to have a shaved head and grew my hair out to get a shag cut... I'm just curious how hard it is for a stylist to cut a shag for men without it looking weird. I like the messy look, but I can imagine it can look extremely bad if the stylist doesn't know how to do it right. Also, how long should my hair be. I know for women you can get a long shag, so I'm sure there's really no maximum hair length needed for a shag, but what about minimum length?





Difficulty level will determine whether or not it is worth it to get the 1st cut, which following cuts will model after, at a high priced salon or a cheapo place.How hard is it for a hair stylist to cut a shag for men?
Most any hair stylist has gone to school to learn all types of hair styles, so If I were you I wouldn't be worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment